Monday, May 13, 2013

A Little Bag of Sunshine

I know two people right now that could use some cheering up.  Most of the time, when I learn about somebody who is having a rough time I think, "I should do something for them!" and then I can't think of anything to do, and lots of time goes by and I end up doing nothing...and then I feel bad.  Well, now, thanks to Pinterest, I always have something in mind that I can do to help brighten someone's day.  I have seen this idea and all it's variations pinned over and over, so I don't know who to give credit to.  This is my own version.  I filled a bright yellow bag with yellow items like, yellow nail polish, Swedish Fish, yellow taffy and yellow gum.  Then I added a yellow bow and topped it off with my cute, sunshiney printable that I had printed on card stock.  I really hope this gift helps brighten my friend's day! 

Feel free to download this printable and brighten someone's day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Pretty Printables For You | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012