Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Valentine, You Make My Heart SOAR!

Here is a super cute and fun Valentine idea for you!  I made this for my son who wanted to give out gliders to his class for Valentine's.  So, I bought a box of 72 gliders for about $8 from Amazon (a bit overkill considering his class has 24 in it, but I know we will end up using all of them in the future!)  Then, I created this tag to go with it.  My son is super happy with the results, I had a great time making them and I know his class will love them.  Here is how you assemble these Valentine's...

1.  Print image.  It can be on either regular paper or card stock.  I printed on regular paper to keep the cost down, but it looks nicer on card stock.  You can fit 6 Valentines on one 8 1/2 x 11 sheet of paper.
2.  Cut out the Valentine.
3.  Fold in half
4.  Insert the glider in folded Valentine so that the top of the bag reaches all the way to the fold.  Make sure that it is centered.
5.  Staple on the middle-top and the middle of both sides.
6.  Personalize.

Happy Valentine's Day!


Right click and save image.  You can resize it it to fit your package.  I used 3 in. x 3 in.  dimensions.




No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Pretty Printables For You | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012