Friday, February 3, 2012

Dirt Bike Birthday Invitation

Some people like adrenaline rushes...they love that feeling they get when they have a brush with death.    I prefer NOT to have them....as evidenced by my LAST experience (I may or may not have cried like a baby while I was repelling off a cliff).  The "rushes" I like to have is when I create something awesome, or sing in front of a group of people.  I am not the most exciting or daring person, but I'm ok with that.  My husband certainly makes up for my lack in that area.  He seeks out daring and exciting activities.  The closer to dying, the better.  He enjoys sport bike racing, dirt bike racing, rock climbing and I'm sure he'd participate in others if he had the funds!  

It appears as if my son is taking after his dad.  His favorite hobby is dirt bike racing.  He loves to go fast and he loves to go over jumps.  Sigh...So, for his birthday, he wanted a dirt-bike theme.  I created invitations similar to these, only a little more personalized.  I created a more generic version for you to use.  Remember for best results to print these at a professional print shop.  Enjoy!
 

1 comment:

  1. Cute invitation! I thought it would be perfect for my 7 year old's party but the link to download doesn't work. It says it has been removed from Scribd. Is there another way to use this invitation?

    ReplyDelete

 

Pretty Printables For You | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012