gray, teal, red, pink, or the green pillow box printable for you to cut out and assemble.
I mean seriously, how cute are these??
Tutorial of how to assemble these babies...
Note: The outer lines are to cut, the inner lines are to score and and fold
1. Cut the shape out.
2. Score the inner lines using the dull side of a butter knife. Use a ruler for the straight lines and just be very careful and precise around the curved lines. When you score, use just the right amount of pressure to create a nice crease in the paper. Don't press too hard, or you'll cut through the paper.
3. Fold the curved lines first. The scoring you just did makes this part a ton easier and makes it look great!
4. Fold the straight lines next.
5. Line the tab with glue or double-sided tape (I am a double-sided tape kind of gal) and stick to the other side of the pillow box.
6. Line one of the curved flaps with glue or double-sided tape and stick to the other curved flap. Do no repeat with the other side, leave that part open to insert your gifts.
7. Insert your gift with a small amount of tissue paper.
8. Close the flaps.
9. Cut out the tag.
10. Punch a hole in the tag and string some ribbon, twine, or whatever you want through the hole.
11. Tie the ribbon around the pillow box.
And there you have it, a sweet gift for someone special!