Thursday, October 11, 2012

Halloween Pillowbox for Treats or Small Gifts

I don't know about you, but I am always scrambling to find gift wrap because I ALWAYS forget to pick it up at the store.  So usually, I search through my bag of gift bags, find the best gift bag that I can (which is usually a crumpled one that has been used and reused 20 times) manage to find some tissue paper that KIND of matches and hang my head in shame as I give my sad gift to my loved one.  So I can really appreciate the kind of gift wrap that I can print.  I don't need to store it, it doesn't get crumpled and it is so darn cute!

Here is my Halloween version of the Pillow Box.  Adorbs...
These are really easy to put together, just follow the steps here which will also take you to another version of my pillow boxes.

You can download this pillow box and the tag in a few different colors by clicking one of the links.  Enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Pretty Printables For You | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012