Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Young Women Manual #1 Lesson 38 Nutrtion and the Word of Wisdom

Hello!  Here is a handout for lesson #38 Nutrition and the Word of Wisdom.  This lesson has a lot of writing on the chalkboard, so I thought I would make the handout look like a chalkboard with writing on it!  (Thanks to Kevin and Amanda  for letting me use their fun, handwritten fonts!)   I truly believe in following the Word of Wisdom and I am thankful I live it because I know that I am healthier and am free from the addictions of harmful substances. 

The link will download a page with two handouts on it.  Print as many as you like.  I always recommend printing at a professional print shop but a home printer will do too!  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Pretty Printables For You | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012