Saturday, January 19, 2013

Birthday Present idea for the Young Women

New year, new youth theme, new birthday presents for the Young Women!  The theme this year is “Stand ye in holy places, and be not moved” (D&C 87:8)." This year I wanted a gift that went along with the theme to remind them what the youth of the church are focusing on this year.  Well for some reason I couldn't think of just the right present!  Since about November of last year, I've thought about it, and thought about it, and thought about it.  I couldn't ever think of anything until recently so I am just NOW finishing up the birthday gifts for the year.  Good thing, because we're handing the first one out tomorrow!

I came across a scripture...Psalms 24: 3-4.

"Who shall ascend into the hill of the Lord? or who shall stand in his holy place?
 He that hath clean hands, and a pure heart; who hath not lifted up his soul unto vanity, nor sworn deceitfully."

Perfect!  So I hit the Bath and Body Works sale and got some hand soap, bought some Valentine hearts and finished it off with a bow and these awesome printable tags that I made...   
   
See how cute?  I hope my sweet young women love 'em!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Pretty Printables For You | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012